And What Followed...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Update from Sharyn - Day 22

Hey All

I stopped by and visited Christine Friday on my way up to the mountains.

Her count had actually come down a little, but that is to be expected. She will continue to take 2 steps forward and 1 step back. Friday was day 22, and she wanted me to tell you that on day 30 the doctors will do a battery of tests to determine how things are really going. The results of which will determine when she will move to the Village.

Besides that she looked great. We had a great talk about skinny dipping in Lake Arrowhead. If it wasn't for the cold rainy weather up there this weekend I would have fulfilled her request to go skinny dipping in her honor. I think we can all take a little of Christine's spirit and live life to the fullest everyday.

-Sharyn

No comments: