And What Followed...

Friday, May 25, 2007

It's all worth it

I received this e-mail message last night.
This is because of the hard work we've done.
This is what makes it all worth it. :)

much love,
christine



"I don't think you know who I am, but I am a friend of Jane's.
Because of your story my sister and I entered the bone marrow
donor program. It was unlikely that we were going to be a match
for you as we are not Filipino. We really thought that we would
never be called, because after all what are the chances of being a
match for someone. We were wrong my sister was called and she
is the match for a woman with leukemia (I think). She is having her
physical this week and if all goes well will be doing the donation
towards the end of June. I thought I would let you know that
because of you someone else has found a match.
Keep up the good work and best wishes to you."

-DrDb

2 comments:

steve a said...

Holy Crap!

Very f-in cool

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to update and say my sister did the bone marrow donation on Tuesday and the donation went well. She is a little tired but that is about it. She took the pain pills they prescribed but didn't even need them regular Tylenol was enough.