And What Followed...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

BONFIRE with mAssKickers & i[2]y

This Saturday, August 23, I will help to host the First Annual "Stupid Cancer" Bonfire in Huntington Beach. This bonfire will bring together the first inaugural group of young adult cancer survivors to celebrate another year of being young and still alive.


All are welcome whose lives have been affected by cancer. We plan on roasting marshmallows and sounding our barbaric yawps across the rooftops of the world.

**********

ADDENDUM - Sept 1, 2008

We had a blast at the bonfire with attendees coming from San Diego,the OC, LA and the SanFernando Valley. Here are a couple photos. Hope you can join us at the next one!


1 comment:

nrozier said...

I am so sad I didn't check your blog earlier! I would have LOVED to attend the Stupid Cancer Bonfire in Robin's honor. I was even in town for the Radiohead concert in Hollywood. Next time...

In the meantime, Christine, please send me your email address at natalierozier AT hotmail.

xoxo Natalie Rozier (Robin Groff's sister)